Discover what you can do with the platform in this overview!
What is HappySignals?
HappySignals IT Experience Management Platform enables enterprises to Measure end-user experiences, Share experience data, Identify focus areas, and Improve what matters most to make employees happier and more productive with IT.
For IT professionals, HappySignals is the single platform for you to put IT Experience Management (ITXM™) into practice. More smiles and less time wasted – for you and your end-users.
HappySignals Platform has five main pages – Dashboard, Measure, Share, Identify, and Improve. Four sub-pages can be found under Identify: Experience, Hotspots, Feedback and Benchmarks.
Skip ahead to:
Learn more about using Dashboard
- Quickly see what experiences your organization is measuring with HappySignals surveys.
- The Measured Experiences graph visualizes the volume of responses coming in from different measurement areas each week.
- Hover over each week for a breakdown of responses by measurement area.
- Click any Measurement Area card to view more details about your measurement activities and responses.
- Understand how (or whether) your organization has been sharing data.
- Easily access all Shared Content in one click, or copy a link to share them with your colleagues.
On the Experience page, drill down to identify the most critical areas for improvement:
- See Happiness and Lost time for different countries, services, vendors, etc.
- Drill down into your data by selecting one or more titles to apply them as filters.
- On the graph, notice any significant dips or peaks in Happiness and Lost time and check if targets are being met.
- No need to spend time building custom reports! Simply share real-time data by showing the Experience page in meetings with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Save filters as a Shortcut by clicking the bookmark icon. Share a shortcut link to others who should follow the same data.
- Create an Initiative or make an XLA for the filtered area by clicking the Improve button.
Learn more about using Experience
The Hotspots page is where you can create heat maps to expose hidden experience gaps from your data.
Learn more about using Hotspots
Tag feedback with “Follow-up”, “Highlight” or “Idea”, or a custom tag. Easily return to your tagged feedback later.
Learn more about using Feedback
- Compare overall Happiness and Lost time with IT Services in your organization with Global Benchmarks (calculated based on all organizations that use HappySignals).
- See how your end-users with different IT Support Profiles experience IT differently in your organization. Read more about HappySignals’ IT Support Profiles.
- Compare your end-users’ Happiness and Lost time in different countries with Country-specific Benchmarks. Account for cultural differences in rating behavior since, for example, Happiness of +80 may be over benchmark in Finland but under benchmark in Brazil.
Learn more about using Benchmarks
- Select filters to define the area you want to improve on the Reports page, then click the Improve button.
- Give your Initiative or XLA a Name, Start and End Date, and Target.
- Check if you are on track to meeting targets, and see what has changed since the start.
- Add Notes to document key decisions and actions.