Discover what you can do with the platform in this overview!
What is HappySignals?
HappySignals IT Experience Management Platform enables enterprises to Measure end-user experiences, Share experience data, Identify focus areas, and Improve what matters most to make employees happier and more productive with IT.
HappySignals Platform has five main pages – Dashboard, Measure, Share, Identify, and Improve. Three sub-pages can be found under Identify – Reports, Feedback, and Benchmarks.
Skip ahead to:
- Quickly see what experiences your organization is measuring with HappySignals surveys.
- The Measured Experiences graph visualizes the volume of responses coming in from different measurement areas each week.
- Hover over each week for a breakdown of responses by measurement area.
- Click any Measurement Area card to view more details about your measurement activities and responses.
- Understand how (or whether) your organization has been sharing data.
- Easily access all Shared Content in one click, or copy a link to share them with your colleagues.
On the Reports page, drill down to identify the most critical areas for improvement:
- See Happiness and Lost time for different countries, services, vendors, etc.
- Drill down into your data by selecting one or more titles to apply them as filters.
- On the graph, notice any significant dips or peaks in Happiness and Lost time and check if targets are being met.
- No need to spend time building custom reports! Simply share real-time data by showing the Reports page in meetings with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Save filters as a Shortcut by clicking the bookmark icon. Share a shortcut link to others who should follow the same data.
- Create an Initiative or make an XLA for the filtered area by clicking the Improve button.
Tag feedback with “Follow-up”, “Highlight” or “Idea”, or a custom tag. Easily return to your tagged feedback later.
- Compare overall Happiness and Lost time with IT Services in your organization with Global Benchmarks (calculated based on all organizations that use HappySignals).
- See how your end-users with different IT Support Profiles experience IT differently in your organization. Read more about HappySignals’ IT Support Profiles.
- Compare your end-users’ Happiness and Lost time in different countries with Country-specific Benchmarks. Account for cultural differences in rating behavior since, for example, Happiness of +80 may be over benchmark in Finland but under benchmark in Brazil.
- Select filters to define the area you want to improve on the Reports page, then click the Improve button.
- Give your Initiative or XLA a Name, Start and End Date, and Target.
- Check if you are on track to meeting targets, and see what has changed since the start.
- Add Notes to document key decisions and actions.