Updating the HappySignals applications in your ServiceNow instance is easy and simple by following the step by step guide.
- Check Release Notes for the application you are about to update: https://support.happysignals.com/technical#release-notes
- Always update your sub production instances first and only then proceed to update your production instance.
- In your SN instance navigate to System Applications > All Available Applications > Installed. Find the application(s) you want to update and click the "Update" button.
- Let the update run through, this usually takes a minute or two.
- Make sure that scheduled jobs within the application are active as these can get set inactive during the update process.
- Check that the new functionalities and fixes are working as described in the update release notes.
- Run your test cases to make sure that the whole process is working correctly and correct data is shown in the HappySignals Experience Management portal.
- Example test cases for Service Experience can be found here: https://support.happysignals.com/testing
With any issues please contact our support: email@example.com