It is very handy to have some filter sets predefined and available on the Dashboard and the Reports view.
Note that Shortcuts were formerly named QuickSignals!
To create a new filter set to be available as a Shortcut, do the following:
- Go to the Reports view.
- Customers with multiple service areas, such as IT, HR, or Finance, etc., should first select the service area that they want to view from the top left corner of the platform. This selection filters the data accordingly across the platform.
- Select the measurement area that you want to explore (survey-type, e.g. services for ticket-based data, experience data for IT etc.).
- Filter the data according to your needs by using the search function, selecting a ticket type, and clicking on the titles of the items (the basic drill-down to data).
- When you have collected the desired filters on the page, click "Save" on the right-hand side of the header:
- Give your Shortcut a name and select if you want your Shortcut to be private or publicly available to all users in your organization:
- Click Save and you're done!
Shortcuts on the Dashboard page
Find your created Shortcuts on the Dashboard page. You can also copy a link to a Shortcut from this view to share it with your colleagues, or copy the Shortcut filters to configure a shareable Live Screen.