This release is dedicated to co-design and feedback :)
- New section in the platform where we offer the possibility for our customers to try out new features which are still under development.
- The section can be found from the user menu in the top right corner, by clicking "Experimental Features".
- Experimental Features section will only be visible if a user has been granted access to it by their Customer Success Manager.
- Experimental Features section lists all available features, which can be opted in or out of by user
- Section also includes a possibility to give feedback about the experimental feature(s) activated. Your feedback is valued very much by HappySignals, so that we can improve the service.
Give feedback about HappySignals
- Possibility to give feedback at any time - now with new and improved UI
- Found in right top corner user menu
Open text search tool added for Feedbacks, in addition to filters
- Filter bar search focuses now on filters only, no open text search
- Open text search added as separate element on Feedback page
Other small improvements
- Search word is now deleted from Filter bar after clicking outside search result listing.
- Feedback page Score range is now hidden when scores are included as filters in Filter bar