This update includes visual updates and some requested feature enhancements in the HappySignals Platform. See details of the update below.
What is new in HappySignals Release "Helena"?
- Timespan is easy to select from a calendar view
- New look and feel on all elements
- Sorting: You can use the three dots to sort the data cards by volume, value or name
- Expand/collapse: You can easily view the entire list of filters on the top 4 data cards
- Timeline: You can choose to
- display the entire scale for Happiness (-100 ... +100) or Lost time (0min ... 5days)
- hide the gray daily response volume bars
- Future timeline is visually different from the historical timeline (if you choose to view dates after "today")
- Lost time is presented in a new way for easier overview and drill-down
- Shortcuts can be duplicated from the shortcut menu
- New look and feel on the feedback cards and other elements
- Feedback card view: By default, the feedback cards are not separated in Negative, Neutral and Positive columns
- Filtering feedbacks: You can view feedbacks by score with the new filter
- Tagging: It is easy to tag any feedback directly from the feedback card
Experimental features for early adopters
- We can offer the possibility to release new features for selected customers before they are launched. Contact your Customer Success Manager, if you're interested!