This is a short checklist of things needed to consider and take care of when planning the implementation of HappySignals.
- HappySignals Agreement must be signed before starting HappySignals implementation.
- Contact persons' information shall be provided to HappySignals with the signed agreement or work order: a) customer’s rollout coordinator/project manager and b) person responsible of installation to customer’s environment.
- Customer's main objectives and focus area of using HappySignals shall be informed to HappySignals. We want to make sure to be able to give support especially on this focus area during the rollout.
- Resources shall be allocated for a successful rollout. Below is a list of roles needed, with a rough estimate of time needed for each.
- Person responsible for the (ITSM) system, 2 days. Participates in definition and specification work, represents tool and process point-of-view.
- Person responsible for making (ITSM) system and process decisions, 1 day. Participates in definition and specification work, represents customer business need from service management and reporting point of view.
- Person responsible for the installation of HappySignals, 2 days. Participates in definition and specification work, installs and configures HappySignals in customer environment. Typically a partner's employee.
- Person(s) testing HappySignals integration, 1 day. Test product to verify configuration before go-live decision.
- Person responsible for coordination, 3 days. Plans and coordinates rollout tasks, is responsible for ensuring product use in organization.
HappySignals will create environments and provide access for customer use, usually at least:
This will allow the customer to implement the solution according to their own release model.